Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Urban Decay Haul

I just did a naughty, naughty thing but I promise you it couldn't be helped. Dang you Urban Decay and your "ten dollars to free shipping!..." temptations. I got my cart up to $36 which I feel is reasonable for such a grand sale as UD is having, sometimes I hate that I automatically start doing math because I reminded myself that with the 6 dollar shipping on my order I would only be 8 dollars away from free shipping. So I might as well spend another 14 dollars, right... and get free shipping? Right? Perfectly reasonable and responsible. Right... RIGHT? Urban Decay agreed, and told me so. And besides, Jacob said I could (not even legitimate since he'd let me get a pony if I really wanted it). So I caved as I normally don't but everyone has to be retail weak sometimes. I'll make it back this weekend, my subconscious echos. Naughty, naughty Jessica. Reasoning and rationalizing with her frivolous purchases.  Tomorrow I will be angry at myself, but today I'm not. And that's what matters. Also, I am a grammar person but I DO believe wholeheartedly in beginning sentences with, "and". And you can't stop me! And if you don't like that, I invite you to leave now!

Urban Decay, by the way, currently has everything on their site at 20% off... and that includes clearance which is my favorite favorite favorite favorite because it's CHEAP!(...er than normal). But really, I got a couple lipsticks that were originally priced at $22 for $2.40 each. I'm sorry, but that's unbeatable. Voldemort can't even beat that and if you don't like Harry Potter, I invite you to leave now.

A conclusive list of my prizes:

Lipstick in "confession" and "pistol"
Reg: $22 each, Sale: $3 each 20% off- $2.40 each
(seriously if I bought these at full, full price it would have been $44-amazing. AMAZING I TELL YOU.)

Urban Decay Lipstick (Pistol)
I'll just say it. This picture is making me feel a little less guilty about this purchase.

Don't even worry about it mom. It's actually kind of an eggplantish purple when it's put on. Not gothic. And yes, I know I'll probably wear it twice or three times ever but I'll make them count- promise.


Pore Perfecting Primer
...because I know I'm biased in favor of Philosophy and I couldn't pass this deal up... so it happened.
Reg. $31, Sale $16, 20% off: $12.80



Vintage Eyeshadow: Midnight Cowgirl
Reg: $17, Sale: $6, 20% off: $4.80




Big Fatty Mascara
Reg: $20, Sale: $5, 20% off: $4 (I bought two)


Rollergirl Palette
Reg: $32, Sale: $13, 20% off: $10.40


Skull Shadow Box
Reg: $36, Sale: $12, 20% off: $9.60


I saved: $149.60


When my goodies arrive I will host a giveaway (and no I don't mind you knowing how much I spent on this giveaway, obviously). I'm torn between giving away the Rollergirl Palette or the Skull Shadow Box. I might just see which one I feel I can part with once they arrive. Any opinions?

2 comments:

  1. Those Urban Decay products look really good! I should splurge a bit and buy more from them as I only own the Naked 2 Palette from them lol.
    Thank you for the follow. Now following you back :) x

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I feel as if you can part with the Big Fatty Mascara and the Vintage Eyeshadow. I look forward to rocking that midnight cowgirl eyeshadow that I will be winning at your giveaway. It will brighten and compliment my beautiful brown eyes.Your blog is the greatest and I always look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete